The Preserve at Kitty Hawk Woods
In the heart of the Outer Banks, with unique features that appeal to RV owners desiring a year-round vacation getaway RV or year-round RV living.
Existing tenants tell us enjoying shade under towering hardwoods while being close to the beach, keeping the salt/weather off their RV’s, and enjoying spacious, quiet sites are key factors that make The Preserve home.
As shown on the map further below, The Preserve is very uniquely positioned in the horseshoe of over 1,800 acres of maritime forest Kitty Hawk Woods, with 5+ miles of Biking and Walking trails, linkages to paved bikeways, and 8+ miles of kayaking canals. Plus, enjoy the 16 acre Sandy Run Park, with cookout facilities, pavilion, boat launch, bird watching, nature walk, and more, directly across the street. Not only is the maritime forest unique (one of only five on the entire East Coast), but you and your RV investment are protected by nature’s barrier to the storms, salt, sun, and wind.
Lease one site – enjoy the benefits of over 1,800 acres!
If you’re looking for somewhere spacious, shaded, and safe for a year-round vacation getaway for your RV or year-round RV living, please call us to discuss finding the right site for you!
- Convenient location (Kitty Hawk) (businesses, groceries, etc.)
- Quiet location (not on a highway), but easy access
- SPACIOUS. Only 31 sites on 10 acres! (Privacy, outdoor living on your site)
- Maritime Woods Reserve (1,822 Acres &5 mile trail system)
- SHADED. Beautiful Property Showcasing Old-growth Hardwood Trees (100+ feet tall).
- PROTECTED from storms, sun, salt, wind.
- Short drive or bike ride to the beach (less than two miles away)
- Sense of Community (year-round tenant base)
- Professional property management. Locally managed.
- No short term weekend rentals reduces noise at 6am, etc.